20+ Excel Jokes that’ll make you SQueaL
Excel-lent Excel Jokes!
Well, perhaps not that one. But floating around the internet are a plethora of Excel jokes and memes. Some are clever, witty, and hilarious. Some are…. not. That’s why we decided to compile a huge list of our favourites. And, as you can tell by my initial joke, my sense of humour is #N/A.
Let’s plug into the matrix that is Excel memes:
I think we clicked undo a few times on Keanu:
Hey, at least it’s green:
Very few people understand the time that goes into making a PPP:
Technically, this is me today:
Just walk away and pretend like nothing happened:
I got shortcuts:
We can all get carried away with making graphs:
I’m still not sure what that feels like:
Puns are PIVOTal to this post.
And I excel at them.
1. What do Microsoft Excel users put in their hair?
2. What do you call someone aroused by filling in the top line of an Excel spreadsheet?
A header row sexual.
3. It’d be suite to call your kids “Word” and “Excel.”
4. I really excel at Microsoft puns.
Take my word for it.
5. I’ve recently not been getting along with Excel
We don’t have the same values.
6. I couldn’t figure out how to use the average feature on Excel
Now all my data is meaningless.
8. A guy offered to document my life in Microsoft Excel, but I said no.
I don’t want him to spreadsheet about me.
9. Next year I’ll give up spreadsheets for 40 days and 40 nights…
It’s going to be Excel Lent
10. What shirt size does Bill Gates wear?
11. I’ve been typing numbers into Excel all day.
My fingers have gone NUM.
There is no magic formula when it comes to making Excel jokes. But these have really set the bar high.
1. A pivot table walks into a bar and orders a beer. It says, “Put me in the same tab, will ya?” –
2. Where do you get a drink on Excel?
3. Good managers vs. bad managers
Good managers help their staff learn to succeed.
Bad ones force their staff to learn to Excel.
4.We don’t use our whole potential
Did you know that the average human being only uses 10% of Microsoft Excel?
5.Where the most dangerous place in an Excel file?
6. Why do spreadsheet wizards have their screens on the ceiling?
7. What do Microsoft Excel and climate change have in common?
They’ve both been commonplace since the 80’s, but boomers still don’t understand them.
And there we have it. Think you can do better? Drop your jokes in the comments below — if they make us chuckle, we’ll add them to the list.