With rare exceptions, all technical support is provided via email. Support questions always get top priority, so you'll almost always have a reply within a few hours. But don't forget about time zones. When I'm sleeping, you might just be beginning your work day.
Types of Questions I Can Answer
- Questions about my products: Power Utility Pak and Enhanced DataForm. Note that I cannot provide free programming assistance if you need to customize the VBA code.
- Product sales-related questions. I'm happy to assist with any sales-related problems that you purchase from my Web site. I do not sell my books directly, so if you have a sales-related problem with a book, you need to contact the retailer.
- Questions about the content of my books. If you discover an error, please let me know about it so I can get it fixed in the next printing. Note, however, that I generally can't answer questions that go beyond the book's contents.
Types of Questions I Cannot Answer
- General Excel questions. There are other many online sources for free help with Excel.
- Publishing or sales-related questions about my books. I just write the content. The publisher prints and distributes the books, and retailers sell them. My publisher, Wiley, has a Help section on their Web site.
Request Tech Support
Please be very specific. If you tell me only that "xxxx doesn't work," there's very little I can do to help.