Ideal Weight Calculator
- 2'013 Downloads
- 17 KB File Size
- January 4, 2022 Updated
- 1 Number of comments
This is just another usage of Body Mass Index (BMI) formula that can be implemented to find an ideal weight of any person based on his/her height information. And this is just a single worksheet which will give you ideal weight in pounds and kilograms based on your height. You can select to enter your height information in metric or imperial measurement. Just select from the drop down menu besides the cell that you have to fill.
I know that finding the ideal weight is debatable. There are plenty of references and formulas which have been claimed as the accurate ones to calculate ideal weight. Use this tool as your rough reference only, your main concern should be your health. As long as you are declared health by your doctors, I don't think you have to be worried about your ideal weight.
If you are a student, or just want to understand more about how to calculate ideal weight, you can find reference of this formula below :
Hamwi Formula (1964)
- > 48.0 kg + 2.7 kg per inch over 5 feet (man)
- > 45.5 kg + 2.2 kg per inch over 5 feet (woman)
Devine Formula (1974)
- > 50.0 + 2.3 kg per inch over 5 feet (man)
- > 45.5 + 2.3 kg per inch over 5 feet (woman)
Robinson Formula (1983)
- > 52 kg + 1.9 kg per inch over 5 feet (man)
- > 49 kg + 1.7 kg per inch over 5 feet (woman)
Miller Formula (1983)
- > 56.2 kg + 1.41 kg per inch over 5 feet (man)
- > 53.1 kg + 1.36 kg per inch over 5 feet (woman)
You can download the file here.
We are sorry 🙁
Help us improve!
How we can improve this template?