Shift Planner with Attendance Tracker
- 5'301 Downloads
- 8.1 Mb File Size
- April 6, 2017 Updated
- 3 Number of comments
Shift Planner with Attendance Tracker for Excel is a powerful spreadsheet that should help any Human Resources or Operational managers creating their shift schedules with ease. This spreadsheet is equipped with capability to swap employee assignment and calculate their working hours based on variety shift duration. Also, it has vacation and absent worksheet to help you manage your employee’s days off.
This spreadsheet should eliminate your manual tasks on finding and designing the most suitable shift schedule for your employees based on their availability and track their attendance.
1. 47 Pre-designed Shift Plans including Table for Your Custom Shift Plans
There are 46 pre-designed shift plans that are commonly used where you can test to see its visualization and work hour calculation before selecting the most suitable plan with your group and one custom shift plan table you can put your own pattern.
2. Three different shift plans for three different groups
You can separate your group of employees with their own shift plans. For example, if you own a store, you may assign different shift plans for your storekeepers, supervisors, and security guards. You can set two shifts per day for storekeepers where they work for a total 14 hours per day for both shifts, and they work 5 days per week. Then, you can set one shift per day for supervisor who work 5 days per week. And, in group 3, you can generate shift schedule for your security guards who have to work 24/7.
3. Accommodate up to 210 Employees, 4 shifts per day, 6 teams per shift groups and 20 employees per team
You can distribute your employees into 12 different shift periods with variety of shift patterns. And you can separate employees into 6 teams where each teams could have until 20 employees.
4. Custom start, end and working hour duration for every shifts
You can define different start and end working hour as well as its duration for each generated shifts. For example, you can set 3 shift periods where the first shift will work for 8 hours while the second and the third will work for 4 hours with different start time. Their working hour will be calculated in respective daily and weekly working hour table automatically. You can set overlapping start and end shift for every shifts. For example, you can set 2 shifts where the first shift will start from 8:00 AM and end at 5:00 PM where the second shift will start from 3:00 PM and end at 11:00 PM.
5. Generated shift plans that cover one year period
Once generated, you can see shift schedule for one year (365 days). All of the groups will be shown within one shift board where you can select any period to be printed and distributed using print area tab menu. You can hide or group unused shift dates any time.
6. Table for employee vacation plans
You can put your employee vacation plan dates where you can swap respective employees if their shifts fall on those dates.
7. Swap employees who are not available (vacation) with other employees
You can swap respective employees by monitoring the orange background color in generated shift board and select their replacement from the dropdown list at the right side of conflicting employee’s schedules.
8. Monitor and mark employees who are absent from their schedules
Mark absent employees by selecting ABS from the drop down list at the right side of its name.
9. Mark absent employees with your company’s absent codes
Employees who are not shown on their shift assignment will be marked red in absent worksheet. You can set codes for their absences.
10. Automatic calculation of number of absences within one year
All absences will be calculated, based on absence codes, for one year period.
11. Automatic attendance hour calculation including their daily and weekly work hour calculation
Based on generated schedules, daily and weekly work hour for all employees will be calculated automatically.
12. All shown worksheets are unprotected to fully tweaking the formula and customizing its layout.
You can put your company logo, name, adjust columns and rows, add more worksheets for your specific needs, or tweak formulas (you need excel knowledge to do this) in this shift schedule manager with attendance tracker. But, remember that only shown worksheets are unprotected.
13. Compatibility across Excel version and Operating System
It uses no Macro or VBA codes. You can use this spreadsheet with Excel 2007 for Windows and above and Excel 2008 for Mac and above without having any incompatibility issues.
14. Multi User License (within one Company)
Any employees are allowed to use this spreadsheet as long as they are working within one company.
- Microsoft Excel 2007 and above for Windows
- Microsoft Excel 2008 and above for Mac
We are sorry 🙁
Help us improve!
How we can improve this template?