Power Utility Pak v7.2
Upgrading: How it works
Upgrades are available to licensed users of PUP 2.0a, PUP97, PUP 2000, PUP v5, PUP v6, and PUP v7.
PUP upgrade requests and email support will be very limited from Friday, May 30th through Wednesday, June 15th. It may take several days before you get a response. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Because it's not possible to verify a particular user automatically, online ordering for upgrades is not completely automated.
- Use the form below to submit your information, which is used to determine if you are a licensed user of a previous version of PUP. Therefore, enter information that was valid when you purchased the previous version of PUP. However, please specify a current e-mail address.
- When your upgrade eligibility is verified, you will receive an e-mail that describes how to purchase and download the PUP v7.2 upgrade.
- A credit card (or PayPal account) will be required to purchase and download the upgrade file.
- Power Utility Pak upgrades are free, but there is a $5.00 order processing fee.
- If your organization has multiple PUP licenses, a single $5.00 fee will upgrade all of the licenses.
- The complete VBA source code is available for an additional $20.00 ($25.00 total)
- If you are upgrading from PUP v7 or PUP v7.1, note that the VBA password is the same for PUP v7.2, PUP v7.1, and PUP v7.
- If you need to pay by check or money order, click here to order by mail.