Power Utility Pak v7.2
Upgrading: How it works
Upgrades are available to licensed users of PUP 2.0a, PUP97, PUP 2000, PUP v5, PUP v6, and PUP v7.
Because it's not possible to verify a particular user automatically, online ordering for upgrades is not completely automated.
- Use the form below to submit your information, which is used to determine if you are a licensed user of a previous version of PUP. Therefore, enter information that was valid when you purchased the previous version of PUP. However, please specify a current e-mail address.
- When your upgrade eligibility is verified, you will receive an e-mail that describes how to purchase and download the PUP v7.2 upgrade.
- A credit card (or PayPal account) will be required to purchase and download the upgrade file.
- Power Utility Pak upgrades are free, but there is a $5.00 order processing fee.
- If your organization has multiple PUP licenses, a single $5.00 fee will upgrade all of the licenses.
- The complete VBA source code is available for an additional $20.00 ($25.00 total)
- If you are upgrading from PUP v7 or PUP v7.1, note that the VBA password is the same for PUP v7.2, PUP v7.1, and PUP v7.
- If you need to pay by check or money order, click here to order by mail.